First-Time Student Instructions
To access DEOMI E-learning courses and register for a course, you must first set-up a User Account.
Follow these steps:
- Go to URL https://e-learning.deomi.org
- Click on “Create New User.” If you do not see the “Create New User” button, clear out your temporary internet files and cookies from your browser, then go back to the e-learning URL.
- Select Courses Open to Public organization. There is no access code needed. Leave the access code entry field empty and select the Continue button.
- Fill out and submit your user profile. Your user ID can be anything (recommend last name + first initial). Your user ID and password must be a minimum of four characters long. Also, be sure to include your current email address.
- You will then be taken to the Course Catalog page.
- Listed on the Course Catalog tab, you will see all of the courses you can enroll in. To learn more about a course, double-click on the course name. To enroll in a course, click on the enroll button in the course details or click the green + sign next to the course ID.
- Once you confirm your enrollment, click on the My Courses tab at the top of the page. You will see your courses listed there. Simply click on the course you want to take and launch it by clicking the orange and green icon.
Contact DEOMI E-learning Manager if assistance is desired or if you need assistance with your password.